Friday, June 1, 2012

Psychosis Cure

Psychiatrist Adhd - Psychosis Cure
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Psychosis Cure. And the content associated with Psychiatrist Adhd.

Do you know about - Psychosis Cure

Psychiatrist Adhd! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

The first time I saw psychosis was in my adored friend Arnold, who seemed to be balanced and very clever. He was 23 years old when he suddenly started to hit his sisters and break everything in his bedroom. Subsequently, he underwent electroshock therapy.

What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Psychiatrist Adhd. You check this out article for information about that want to know is Psychiatrist Adhd.

How is Psychosis Cure

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Psychiatrist Adhd.

I was in Greece after I spent 6 months in the Usa. When I came back to Brazil, I saw him in a clinic. He had lost his conscience forever. This case shocked me very much! I didn't' corollary the improvement of his psychological disease, and when I came back to my country meeting him was the worse meeting of my life!

Arnold was treated by a psychiatrist for 5 years and after this period, he committed suicide by jumping from his 14th floor apartment. At this time, I was in Greece learning the meaning of the dreams agreeing to the recipe of the psychiatrist Carl Jung. On the day that he committed suicide, I dreamt of looking the Earth from a distance and a voice told me that man was looking for the elixir of life.

He couldn't find it though...

I prolonged Carl Jung's research into the unknown region of the human psychic sphere straight through dream interpretation and discovered the anti-conscience, the primitive, wild and evil human conscience that has not transformed like the human conscience and tries to provoke craziness to the human conscience.

On 1989 I met a young lady who was psychotic; she was a friend's niece. She suffered this psychosis for 20 years and was not as young as she appeared to be. In the starting she was very aggressive with me, but later she started to accept me because she was my son's friend.

She would come to her uncle's house where my son and I were spending the summer vacations and play with him like a kid with the ball, fall in the floor and behave as if she was only 5 years old like my son.

With time, she became my friend, but she never talked with me about anything serious. Only after 6 years, she opened her heart to me and told me what had happened with her in the past that was responsible for her psychic disease.

I wrote 2 poems for her, explaining my conclusions after examining the article of the human psychic sphere and after learning the wisdom of the unconscious (These are the two first poems of my ebook Wisdom). The unconscious produces the dreams in order to cure us from the craziness we already inherit in our psychic sphere, since the biggest part of it belongs to our wild conscience.

Four years later, after the psychotherapy I in case,granted her, she was much better and she travelled with my son and me to Brazil. It was the first time in her life that she dared to go so far without being accompanied by her parents. Of course, we had her uncle's support, since he is Greek and often visits Greece, although he lives in Brazil. He helped us a lot!

However, I can say that my psychotic friend didn't provoke any problems for me. Her behaviour during this trip was excellent! I realized that if she would live with me and have my advice I would perhaps be able to cure her completely...

However, when she came back to Greece, to her usual life, she started behaving as she did before and I couldn't be responsible for her, she had to continue living with her parents.

She is much better now, but not as much as she could be if she received the permissible advice all the time. At least she has a behaviour agreeing to her age and she is able to work and talk ordinarily with anything when she wants to.

My conclusions after 13 years of treating her were very prominent and the corollary I observed in her personality is very encouraging.

Psychotic patients can be cured and their human conscience can be partially resurrected while schizophrenic patients cannot recuperate any part of their human conscience once they lose it. Schizophrenic patients can only be able to understand the meaning of their actions, without human sensitivity.

I hope you obtain new knowledge about Psychiatrist Adhd. Where you'll be able to put to use within your daily life. And most importantly, your reaction is Psychiatrist Adhd.Read more.. Psychosis Cure. View Related articles associated with Psychiatrist Adhd. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Psychosis Cure.


No comments:

Post a Comment